Additional Assistance

SNAP (Food Stamps)
If you need help with long-term food assistance through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP – formerly known as Food Stamps), please call our SNAP Outreach Specialist, Monica Rogers at 269.274.1041 or apply online here.

Looking for assistance with your utility bills, transportation or other services? HandsOn Battle Creek and Central Michigan 2-1-1 have partnered to bring you a searchable 2-1-1 database, allowing you to get help & give help online. Just call 2-1-1 or visit

Michigan Benefits Access

Visit Michigan Benefits Access to apply for Cash Assistance, Child Development and Care, Food Assistance, Medical Assistance and State Emergency Relief. Get Online Not In Line.